Friday, July 2, 2010

December 12, 1986

I feel SO GREAT! It's Friday! Today Melinda gave me more pictures of Ralph Macchio. I hung up all of my favorite pictures. Then a song I wanted to tape from when I was in 5th grade came on and I got it and its introduction. It's funny ,my favorite song makes me cry every time I hear it.

I still like Tony Matthews.

I hope I never move.

Mary has a music box that plays "Memories." One night I had a dream that Tempest, Mary and I were walking along the highway and the sun was setting behind some hills in the distance. There were hardly any cars. We were listening to Mary's music box. A truck came and hit all of us. I got out of the hospital ok, but Tempest and Mary didn't get out. Once I was walking along the same highway and I heard the song "Memories," and I went over and saw Mary's music box. I picked it up and I woke up.

When I told Mary about the dream, she didn't like the music box anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment