Thursday, July 1, 2010

December 7, 1986

Today I got thinking, what if I was going to move to Houston, and what my friends would do, and how much I would miss them, and what it would be like never to see Mary, Kate, Susan, Tony, or Jane or anyone else here again. I would die! And never to have activities with my youth group again, or never going to Grandma and Grandpa Day's house on Sundays. It would be terrible!

You know I still like Tony. I keep staring at him but he doesn't seem like he likes me anymore. I keep talking about him here, but nobody knows I like him.

I bore my testimony in church today.

I love ALL my friends and my Tuesday night activities and I NEVER want to move.

M-Miserable
O-Owful
V-Very bad
E-Extra terrible

F-Fantastic
R-Radiant
I-Inspirational
E-Extraordinary
N-Never ending
D-Devotion
S-Sensational

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment