Friday, August 13, 2010

February 16, 1987

Hi. Today is a pretty good day.

Mary and I went to the mall. It was a blast! We looked at prom dresses and clothes. We at at Wendy's.

One time Mary, me and my mom were in the car. Mary was drinking a Sprite, and I made her laugh. She was laughing so hard, she started choking and burping. So she was choking, laughing and burping at the same time. My mom was freaking out, and I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. Well, Mary did that again today at the mall, and I did it again, too. I almost died laughing. You'd have to be there. Of course, if this is me reading this, I guess I was there, but if it's not, you weren't.

Well, I have to go back to school tomorrow and to bed now.

Good night from your weird self,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment