Tuesday, August 10, 2010

February 6, 1987

I got my wagon finished.

I didn't write because I forgot because I was up until 11:30 babysitting my brothers.

Guess what. Yesterday when I walked into Mr. Parker's room, I didn't know who the sub would be. I was the first one there. The sub looked up. It was Bro. Fuller--Mary's dad! He was good and he subbed for Mr. Parker again today, too.

It's finally Friday of my perfect weekend. To top it off, Monday I can be glad to go back to school because Melinda had pictures of Corey Hart for me.

We went to the Cub Scout banquet today. We had spaghetti and garlic bread. My breath smells awful.

My journal is almost full, so I'm getting a new one soon, maybe tomorrow.

In Art, I finished my dot art picture. I hope I get a good grade on it.

Well, I have to go, so see you tomorrow.

-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment