Tuesday, August 10, 2010

February 3, 1987

Hi again. I'm almost done with my wagon. I have one more wheel to do, then put them on and I'm done.

Rochelle came to mutual tonight. It was fun. We made Valentine tarts. They were good.

It's just perfect. I get my allowance on Friday and I don't have to do anything over the weekend.

It's been so boring. There's nothing to write in here. Nothing's new in school. Just the same old thing, except we now have an A and a B lunch, but that's big news, huh.

Gym is fun. We are playing volley ball. I'm awful at it, but I'm probably the only one who has fun.

This is a stupid song. I'm listening to "Night Light Love Songs" on WENS.

We might move to Houston, Texas. If we do, I'll die. I don't want to move. I'd have to leave all my friends, there's no winters and winter is much better than summer. On the bright side, we could get a better house and we would be close to the Gulf of Mexico. Mom said, "Just think, you won't get off for snow days, you'll get off for hurricanes." Great, huh. I DON'T WANT TO MOVE!

I have to go to bed. Good night.

Your self,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment