Monday, August 2, 2010

January 12, 1987

Hi. Today was a good day. I had a good day at school, and after school the missionaries came for dinner, then I set 4 Personal Progress goals, and I got my health articles cut out and they aren't due for 2 more days.

Michael is going to tell Tony I like him. I hope Tony doesn't ask me to go with him, because I would probably say no and hurt his feelings AGAIN.

There isn't much to say but today was a good day. I'm getting over Ralph Macchio and starting to like real boys.

Oh! Before I forget, guess what! Only 4 more days of Mr. Gilman's class, and next on to gym. I can't wait to have no more Health class to worry about! But, there are also only 4 more days of Shop. Boo! I'm reading The Outsiders again.

I'll let you know what happens with Tony tomorrow. See you later. I have to go before I get in trouble. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment