Monday, August 2, 2010

January 18, 1987

Hi! First I'll tell you about what Tony said. Michael told him that I like him, and Michael said that Tony said he kind of thought that, but I think he still likes me.

Second, me and Michael went to a stake fireside. It was BOARING! We didn't even have food, but it was still pretty fun.

We are supposed to have a snowstorm of 4-6 inches, but it is delayed. HOPE + PRAY THAT WE GET OFF SCHOOL TOMORROW!

Yesterday I was VERY, VERY, VERY upset that I couldn't go to Youth Conference. Today I asked dad if I could go. Oh, I forgot to tell you why I can't go. It's because of a family reunion in Massachuchettes. Everybody will be there, but I still wanted to go to Youth Conference BAD. Dad said I would go to Youth Conference and fly to Massachuttes when conference was over, but it's not definite. I hope it is and I can. Right now!

PRAY FOR NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! I hope it snows all night. See you tomorrow.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment