Monday, June 7, 2010

July 19, 1986

Today when I woke up, my mom was gone, so I was babysitting. Then later I wanted to tape Glory of Love on our time capsule tape, so I turned on VH-1 and Jessica called. She said I would have to wait all day to tape it and exactly right after she said it, it came on and I taped it.

Me and Jessica are weird. We always sing "Give me fruity pebles and I'll let you ride my bike." We went on a picnic then we went swimming at her pool with Walt and Kendra. When I got home it was really, really, really, really, really, really hot. Then my mom came in and said that Brother Vincent called ad said we could use his air conditioner until we can buy it. Then I called Mary to say I couldn't go to the Indians game. She said they had an extra ticket so I went with them. It was fun.

When I got home, I drank 4 glasses of water in a row. I'll probably have to go to the bathroom all night. Oh well, it was a great day. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment