Monday, June 7, 2010

July 21, 1986

I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love Ralph Macchio.

Last night I dreamed I was at a mall with a bunch of people and a letter came for me from a guy named Samuel or something I don't remember. He was a senior in high school and I didn't know him. I'd never even heard of him, but he proposed in the letter to me. I was confused. Then he came over and asked me what I thought. I didn't know. He kept buying things for me. It was a weird dream. I've got to go to bed, but I have one more thing to say. Ralph Macchio is gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you wrote your dreams too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I kept a journal for a year of all of my dreams. As soon as I woke up I'd write them down. The thing is, that journal isn't labeled dream journal, so every once in a while I pick it up and start reading and get totally confused before I realize it isn't about real life at all.

    -Steph

    ReplyDelete