Thursday, June 24, 2010

October 28, 1986

Thursday we are going to the Chicago temple. I can't wait! Today we made a care package for John Tenner. He's on a mission in Denmark. Then we went to a temple recommend interview.

I finished my gym bag last Thursday. It is blue with white straps. I brought it home today.

Robert Meyers is going to ask me to go with him. I am going to say NO!

I love Ralph Macchio. Everyone is getting sick of me talking about him. From all the fact sheets, I know everything about him from his favorite color, to what his bad habits are and how he never poses for pictures without a shirt on. I love him.

Now for the bad news. My dad has stomach flu and my brothers have lice (again).

That's all!

In our science room they have a piece of fossilized dinosaur poop.

It's 10:29PM Tuesday October 28th (aren't you thrilled). I have to go. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment