Monday, June 21, 2010

October 4, 1986

Sorry, I haven't written. I have to go to bed. Ah ha! I found my flashlight so I can write.

Yesterday I had to babysit the Brown's kids. I didn't even know who they were. They lived way out in the woods in a VERY little two bedroom house (a cabin). The dad picked me up in a pick up truck with beer cans all over the seat. the kids had rotten teeth and the whole house smelled like pee. It was so creepy! I had my mom come. They paid me $10.00.

Today after conference me, Mary, Margaret and Kate went to the mall. It was a blast. At one of the stores, Mary picked up a cute pencil. She pulled the cap off the end. There was a bright blue stamper we thought was an eraser. We didn't notice it was ink until after we had it all over our hands. We died laughing.

I have to go. Bye.Oh yea, before I forget, Bye, Ralph. Whoops, I dropped my pencil. Ok night!

No comments:

Post a Comment