Thursday, June 24, 2010

November 17, 1986

I've been SO busy lately, I haven't had time to write.

O.K. first I'll tell you about the dance. Is that O.K.? Too bad!

Anyway, I went to my first dance ever Saturday night at the store house. My first dance, November 15, 1986 to "Earth Angel" with Tony Matthews. It was SO FUN!!!!!! When I slow danced, Mary, Kate and Susan were standing over away from us and every time I'd turn around, they would tell me what to do. It was funny.

Oh yea, if you are wondering why I am 13 and got to go to the dance, it was because there was a service project before it and they let the 12 and 13 year olds go, too. That's also why the dance was at the store house.

I also danced with Chris Mills and Jacob West. IT WAS A BLAST!

I also have something to say, but I will save it for last because you will think I am crazy. Believe me! I think I'M crazy.

Yesterday I babysat Katie Gary. She is so cute and so sweet. It was fun.

Now bad news. I have a BAD cold. My ears and nose are all plugged up. But who cares, I'm in a good mood.

I have to go, but before I go, I will tell you the crazy news. Are you ready? O.K. I, Stephanie Day actually like Tony Matthews. Crazy huh? Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment