Thursday, June 24, 2010

November 2, 1986

Today we had testimony meeting in Young Women's. It was the BEST one EVER.

The temple trip was great. Kate Frond, Susan Manning, Mary, and me rode in Bro. Gary's car. It was a blast. On the way home, it was dark and everyone was asleep except me and Bro. Gary, but I was pretending to be asleep. Bro. Gary started whistling his own parts to the songs on the radio. It was SO hard not to laugh. It was kind of cute.

Today in sacrament meeting Justin bore his testimony and his 3 year old friend Jordan Roberts ran to his dad and said, "Hey, Dad, Justin has a testimony!"

I just had a baked apple. Here's how you make them. Cut an apple in half. Take out the core. Put brown sugar and butter on the apple and put it in the microwave for a minute or two.

I have to go. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment