Tuesday, June 22, 2010

October 11, 1986

Sorry I haven't written in so long.

Today was the Young Women Worldwide Celebration where we set off balloons with messages on them.

We went back to the church for brunch. The talent show was good.

After that Dad drove Mary and me to my house. I got changed and we went to Mary's house. Her parents weren't there. Mary broke the hanging light in their front room. We got a broom stuck in the laundry chute trying to get a dress unstuck, and when I was giving her little sister a bath, the hose on their faucet kept braking off and squirting water everywhere. When I got home I had to clean my messy room and take a shower.

Yesterday we took the Roberts kids to the homecoming parade. It was fun, then I went to babysit them. I am tired, exhausted, pooped and dead.

When we were going to the parade, Jordan saw a convertable and he said to Justin, "Look, there's a comboatable car!"

No comments:

Post a Comment