Friday, June 25, 2010

November 18, 1986

Hi, What's up? Nothing much here. I had to write a talk for Sunday. Yuck, I hate talks! Oh well, I'm stuck with it.

Oh!!! Glory of Love!!! OOOH!!!! Oh my gosh!!!

I'm okay. I haven't heard this song much lately. Hold on. I want to listen to this, no, I'll write while I'm listening.

like a night...long time ago..castle far away..we did it all for the glory of love.

I'm back. I still think I'm crazy for liking Tony Matthews, but I can't help it. I can't really! Ok?! ok.

Yesterday we watched the show Alf. It was SO stupid. I was thinking you must have bad or terrible taste or be pretty dumb to like that show. The next day in Health, Mr. Gilman (who I can't stand) was talking about TV and he said "Alf is my favorite show. He's so funny!" I started laughing.

Today was boring. Tony Matthews? yea. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment